Tonight is a game I have really been looking forward to watching(or listening to if I can't find it online, but since I even found someone streaming the mtn network last saturday I'm confident I'll find a link for tonights game). This is going to be a tough game to win, but if we play to our potential and get our crowd into the game we have a good shot.
The Utes are a really good home team and I expect them to get a good start this week. TCU is going to be fired up and I expect them to play with a lot of intensity. Unfortunately for them, I have been reading my scriptures this week and I sent some scripture mastery verses for Brain Johnson and other team members to memorize, so I think we'll win because they told me they would be "living right this week."
4 comments:
Oh my hannah, I could not stop laughing when I read that last bit about living right this week.
I'm sure one of the scriputes you passed along to the QB was D&C 38:30 ..."if ye are prepared ye shall not fear."
Lol, I LOVE you! Go Utes!
haha, i too couldn't stop laughing when i read that last part! so super hilarious!
we'll be there tonight... i'm nervous, but confident we can pull off the 'W'. We have a lot of things going for us tonight.
I'm sure you guys will be able to find someone streaming this game -- it is such a HUGE game! we HAVE to win!
i don't have the stupid mountain even though we are paying a bunch for dish network. stupid poo. i'll try to find it online like pimpin paul.
i don't know how you do it paul. i can't find the stupid game on, so i'll just keep the update thing on to show me whats going on
Post a Comment