
I just wanted to show off my new Vibram Five Fingers. They are the Bikila model and super rad! I've only ran in them twice so far, but they have been great. I have never been so excited about my running shoes. My first run in them was a 14 miler and I had no knee pain at the end, which was amazing for me because I always have knee pain after the 6 mile mark of any run. That made me excited and hopeful that I'll be able to run a marathon again instead of limiting myself to half-marathons. These things have made me love running even more!
3 comments:
That's so exciting to hear! I really want to try some of these. I don't really have to wear my brace anymore, so the five fingers are totally doable now. I'm probably not to running yet, but I could at least get used to these by walking in them. If you lived in cold, snowy Utah would run in these outside in the winter? Is this the model you would recommend for running?
For now these would be the ones I would recommend for running. For walking the Classic model would be good to start. That could all change because they come out with new models every year and they seem to only be getting better!
I don't know too much about the cold thing. Some people buy a size larger and were socks with them. Maybe that would work.
I want some!
Post a Comment