Sorry everyone, I'm late this week and still haven't updated the scores from the past few weeks. I will definitely get to it after I finish this hairy rotation, which finally ends tomorrow!
1. #22 Arizona St at Utah
2. #3 Oklahoma at #11 Texas
3. #15 Auburn at #10 Arkansas
4. Air Force at Notre Dame
5. Wyoming at Utah State
6. San Jose St at BYU
7. TCU at San Diego St
8. Georgia at Tennessee
9. Washington St at UCLA
10. Southern Utah at South Dakota
Results:
1. ASU
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Notre Dame
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. TCU
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. South Dakota
Michael 9**
Mary 7
Grandpa Challis 6
Ashley 7
Eliza 8*
Paul 8*
Camilla 9**
Geoff 7
Vince 7
Peter 8
10 comments:
1. Arizona State
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Notre Dame
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. TCU
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. Southern Utah
1. utah
2. oklahoma
3. arkansas
4. air force
5. utah state
6. san jose
7. tcu
8. georgia
9. ucla
10. s. dakota
Grandpa Challis
1. Utah
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Air Force
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. San Diego State
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. Southern Utah
1.Utah
2.Oklahoma
3.Arkansas
4.Air Force
5.Utah State
6.BYU
7.TCU
8.Georgia
9.UCLA
10.SUU
1. Arizona St. (I hope I'm wrong)
2. Oklahoma
3. Auburn
4. Air Force
5. Utah State
6. BYU (I hope I'm wrong on this one too)
7. TCU
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. South Dakota
1. ASU-sorry Utes I'm just not a believer this time
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Air Force
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. TCU
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. SUU
1. Arizona State
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Notre Dame
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. TCU
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. SUU
1. Arizona St
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Notre Dame
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. San Diego St
8. Tennessee
9. UCLA
10. Southern Utah
1. Utah
2. Oklahoma
3. Arkansas
4. Air Force
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. TCU
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. SUU
Peter's Picks
1. Utah
2. Oklahoma
3. Auburn
4. Notre Dame
5. Utah State
6. BYU
7. TCU
8. Georgia
9. UCLA
10. South Dakota
Post a Comment