I haven't said much about the good old Utes this year. It has definitely been a frustrating football year for me. For one I missed three or four of the games for one reason or another so I didn't get to see every play of the year like I usually do. It looked like the Utes were going to have a chance at going to the PAC-12 championship game, but shot themselves in the foot. I still can't believe we lost to Colorado! It was our worst loss in a long, long time. We've had some meltdowns, but this one hurt a lot.
What always makes it interesting is to get onto facebook and read what BYU fans have to say about it and rub it in. Some BYU fans seem to care more about what Utah does than their own team. In response to one of these such people I will now say why you should just shut you pie holes.
Who have you beat?
BYU victories + record as of today(11/26):
Ole Miss 2-9
UCF 5-7
Utah St 5-5
San Jose St 4-7
Oregon St 3-8
Idaho St 2-9
Idaho 2-9
New Mexico St 4-7
Hawaii 5-6
Do any of those teams even have a winning record?....nope.
Teams that beat you:
Texas 7-4
Utah 7-5, remember 54-10?
TCU 9-2
So basically you have played 3 tough games all year and lost all of them. To your credit you haven't lost to a 2-10 team like we did today, but what have you done that makes you worthy enough to rub it in other than being an annoying person who is more worried about Utah than your own team?
1 comment:
Couldn't have said it better myself, Paul. Total melt down by the Utes yesterday, but Y fans thinking they are in any position to gloat over Utah's loss? C'mon son!
Post a Comment