Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dang the Jazz Blow

It may be too soon to panic, but I am disgusted with the first two Jazz games. I hope things turn around, but it is not looking good for the Jazz. It seems similar as the post Jerry season of last year. A few thoughts...Devin Harris is not the answer at point guard. Trading away Okur may have been a little hasty. Favors seems to have more fouls than points. Millsap should be starting. Corbin does not seem to know what he is doing. I see a few players trying like Hayward and Millsap, but that simply is not enough. Bell can't hit a shot, CJ plays the same as he did 6 years ago. I know these guys haven't practiced or whatever, but really come on getting blown out like this is a little disappointing.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Since Sloan's departure I haven't even wanted to be emotionally invested in the Jazz at all. You'll have to let me know when it's worth my time to do so again.