Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 12

I am not going to lie, it has been hard for me to have fun with college football lately since my team has lost every week in what seems like forever and this week will most likely be no different.  The Jazz have been no different, although they did finally win last night.  I guess I should have been following my Mercer Bears more closely.  They have gone 9 and 1 in division II.  So far Utah in the PAC 12 has gone much like I predicted and expected when they first agreed to be in it- they will be a middle-of-the-road team in conference.  They may have a great year once every 20 years or something and go to the Rose Bowl or end up in the new BCS tournament or whatever they call it, but I guess I need to face the fact that the glory years that included all the BCS busting is over.  They seem talented every year and they seem to still have BYU's number, and they will pull off a big win like this year against Stanford occasionally.  Then just as you feel like they are good, they lay egg after egg.  If the defense is good, the offense is bad, if the offense is good, the defense is bad.  They never both play well together.  Well, I guess they did against Weber State...ha!  Doom and gloom is all I got, but here is another week of picks.  At least someone is still going to win a prize!


1. No. 25 Georgia at No. 7 Auburn
2. No. 12 Oklahoma State at No. 24 Texas
3. Utah at No. 6 Oregon
4. No. 4 Stanford at USC
5. Idaho State at Brigham Young
6. No. 23 Miami (FL) at Duke
7. Oregon State at No. 19 Arizona State
8. Southern Utah at Montana State
9. Mercer at Marist
10. Houston at No. 20 Louisville

6 comments:

Jacob said...

1. Auburn Tigers win this match-up and are going to beat Alabama
2. Oklahoma State Cowboys
3. Oregon Ducks beat Utah by over 40 points
4. USC Trojans Upset the Cardinal of Stanford
5. BYU Cougars
6. It is all about the original "U" Miami Hurricanes all the way
7. ASU Sun Devils
8. Southern Utah Thunderbirds
9. Mercer Bears
10. Louisville Cardinals

Michael said...

1. Auburn
2. Oklahoma State
3. Utah
4. Stanford
5. BYU
6. Miami
7. ASU
8. Southern Utah
9. Mercer
10. Louisville

Note: When I pick the Utes they lose. When I pick their opponent they win. I must be contraindicated with them.

Eliza said...

1. Auburn
2. Oklahoma State
3. Oregon :(
4. Stanford
5. BYU
6. Miami
7. Arizona State
8. SUU
9. Mercer
10. Louisville

Paul said...

Paul-

1. Georgia
2. Oklahoma St
3. Oregon
4. Stanford
5. BYU
6. Duke
7. Arizona St
8. SUU
9. Mercer
10. Louisville

Paul said...

Grandpa Challis
1. Auburn

2. Texas

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. BYU

6. Miami

7. ASU

8. Montana St.

9. Mercer

10. Louisville

Paul said...

Peter
1. Auburn
2. Oklahoma St
3. Oregon
4. Stanford
5. Idaho St
6. Miami
7. ASU
8. Montana St
9. Mercer
10. Loisville