Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sports Blog

I really like sports, so I thought I would create a blog to talk about my sport rants, ideas, etc. You notice the Utah Jazz template I have, which indicates my favorite sports team. I pretty much watch every game possible, which actually sometimes frustrates me because I don't really want to care as much as I do. However, no matter how much I try to not care, I still do. The Jazz are sitting in ninth place now in the playoff picture, but have a chance to make a move here with 3 straight home games. They have only lost three games so far at home this year so I believe this will translate into 3 straight wins. So far the Jazz are 3 and 1 since they traded Gordan Giricek for Kyle Korver. Kirilenko is still day to day, but C.J. Miles and Matt Harpring have stepped up in his absence. So hopefully Denver and Portland will cool off a bit so we can make up some ground and be the leaders of the northwest division.

No comments: