Sunday, March 9, 2008

How far will we go?


We were listening to the Jazz play the Pheonix Suns on our way down to Cedar City on friday, but a little after Nephi, we lost the transmission of the game and at that point the Jazz were
hanging in there but were losing. It wasn't until the next day that I realized that D-Will had taken charge again and brought the Jazz back from a 4th quarter deficit to win! Then on Saturday, I watched Memo drain 6 three point shots in a row as the Jazz whipped the Nuggets. That was way sweet! Victories against 3 power western foes in the past week including Dallas way back on Monday. I'm not sure how far the Jazz can take it this year? If they play this well I believe they can beat anybody. Perhaps I am unable to think outside of my Utah Jazz box, but I anxiously await this years playoffs. It is going to be crazy!

2 comments:

vince said...

Friday's game at Phoenix was almost too intense for me, but it was quite the comeback! As for Saturday's game, Memo was insane! It's nice to have a little cushion in the Northwest division.

I'm glad we got such a big win to give us a spark for the 4 game road trip.

mary plus vince said...

Fridays game was definitely intense, that is for sure! good thing we pulled it off!

and I was super glad we beat Denver on Saturday, that is a huge win for us! Heres hoping the Jazz keep it up!