Saturday, November 22, 2008

Harline might still be open, but we're going to the BCS...again!

Brent Casteel had two touchdowns and the Utes slaughtered the Cougars!

That's right! Hey how about Max Hall for Heisman! Not 1 not 2 not 3 not even 4, but 5, yes 5 interceptions. Plus a fumble, that makes 6 turnovers by Mr. Hall. I guess Austin Collie will have to admit that living right doesn't always equal a victory. Or maybe Hall has been breaking the honor code? He's an arrogant punk. He pushed Terrell Cole over after he threw an interception, what a baby. Moving on....

What an incredible season. Maybe even more exciting than the 2004 season. This team had miracle, come-from-behind victories and many other intense wins, but the point is they all were wins! That speaks volumes, perhaps they didn't deserve it, but they somehow would pull it off. How exciting! If they somehow end up in the Orange Bowl, I would be tempted to go. We'll see when Aaron comes...

I'm so glad I don't have to go another year listening to BYU fans and their arrogance. Although I'm sure they'll find a way to be annoying. They'll blame the refs or something. They still fall back on their so called national championship. I guess whatever makes them happy. All I know is that we're still the only ones to go to the BCS and now the first non-BCS school to go twice! In your face Cougars!

1 comment:

vince said...

What a game! I can't wait to see where we end up bowl-wise. Whoever we get, I say the Utes have a great chance of winning. They seem to be pretty good at that!

GO UTES!!