Well, all my teams are garbage. I lost in the first round of the playoffs last week in football. I had the second highest point total in the league, unfortunately, I was up against the guy who scored the highest. He was even the #6 seed. Argh!
I have two basketball teams. One with Geoff's family/friends and a public league team. I'm like in 4th place in the public league, but like second to last or something in Geoff's league. A lot of it was because I forgot to update my team while I was in finals and stuff, but I also have only a few good players. Ah well. Now I know better and maybe next time I can get some better players or something.
No football today, so that makes it to be a boring Saturday. There's a Jazz game tonight. They aren't doing so great this year, but considering that everyone keeps getting injured it could be a lot worse. I still watch as much as I can even though I get so frustrated when we lose to untalented teams. We have already lost 3 home games this year to teams we should beat. Ah well. They're still my team and always will be.
I think we should trade Boozer. He's just going to split at the end of the year anyway so we might as well get something before he splits. There's no way we can keep him and Millsap anyway. We have plenty of people who can score, plus Millsap can score if he needs to. He gets better every year, Boozer just stays the same. Boozer's a great player, he scores and rebounds well. He fell apart in the playoffs last year and when he stubs his toe he misses two months. I think both he and Kirilenko are just missing one thing to becoming elite NBA players-heart. D-Will has heart, Millsap and Brewer have heart. I believe Millsap is a better player overall. He's like the smallest power forward out there usually, but he out hussels everyone. He rebounds and plays better defense than Boozer. We can't lose him.
It's just hard to watch the Lakers (Pau Gasol) and the Suns (Shaq, Jason Richardson) make these trades and get better and the Jazz do nothing. We got Korver that was ok, but he's so up and down. Why can't we get Jason Richardson or someone really good.
1 comment:
i read ya bra
Post a Comment