On Christmas Eve, we went down and had a tasty dinner at my cousins house. While we were there he mentioned that he was going to the Sugar Bowl. I was immediately jealous. He proceeded to say that he actually had two extra tickets and he and a guy he works with had been trying to sell them, but had yet to find someone to buy them. They preferred that it would be a Utah fan, so they hadn't put them on StubHub or Ebay yet. 'They had just been trying to go by word of mouth. He told me I should get them and then Eliza told me I should get them. I wasn't sure how it would work since Aaron is still so little and is breastfeeding. I had completely forgot to take into account that Eliza's parents were going to be visiting us, which makes it possible for Eliza to go as well. I decided to buy them and figure the rest out later. I actually got them for $10 under the cover charge, and they are actually good seats not even nosebleeders!
This is a once in a life time opportunity and I'm going to take it! We're going to be there. People aren't giving the Utes much of a chance, but if they happen to win somehow how cool would that be to say we were there! It will be fun regardless. Go Utes!
No comments:
Post a Comment