Monday, April 27, 2009

Go Jazz!

Well my friends, I feel like I'm watching a broken record. Currently, the Jazz are down by 13 points at halftime of game 5, so it looks like the season is coming to an end. It for sure has been a tough one. I feel like the only game they have won in a month was game 3. They had a rough season full of injuries and bad luck. It just didn't seem like the ball would ever bounce our way for some reason.

I am still excited to be a Jazz fan and proud to be one. It took Stockton and Malone many years to get to the finals and D-Will is still super young and has an extremely bright future hopefully with the Jazz for many years to come. He's at least going to be with us 2 more seasons or something like that. I will always be a Jazz fan even if they lose all 82 games. I've tried to pretend that I don't care, but it's like an infection in my blood that the antibodies can't bind to. It's just in my blood. It's my passion. (Sorry for the immunology simile I've been studying that stuff non-stop for like three days now). It could be a lot worse, I could be a Clippers fan. I can't help but watch and hope and believe that they can pull it out. Anyway, I'll be excited to see what moves happen in the summer. Potentially, Boozer, Okur, and Millsap could all be gone although I hope not, but it will be impossible to keep all 3 guys. The Jazz can match any offer Millsap gets as a conditional free agent, but I don't think Boozer wants to play for the Jazz anymore. Hopefully Okur still does. Anyway, we'll see what happens. Go Jazz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you watched the last of the game Paul.. the Jazz made a game of it, Jerry got ejected, the Jazz couldn't get a call in the last few minutes. Anyway, season's over but i guess we'll just look to next year, see what happens.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Jerry, i would have loved to see him get at the ref and go at it. Too bad they were holding him back. That would have been so awesome, Jerry was so mad. Jerry is the man.

Paul said...

Oh I was watching it man. It was intense. If they hadn't missed those layups, who knows what would have happened. We would have been within 4 with a ton of momentum.