Saturday, April 25, 2009

No defense, no intensity, no chance

Well, it seemed like we were going to have a good chance leading by 5 after the first quarter, but then we lost all our intensity. The Lakers are good and we have to play perfect to beat them.

Anything can happen, but it's looking very bleak now.

2 comments:

vince said...

Pretty disappointing tonight. We almost splurged on tickets for the game, but I'm sure glad we didn't. The one thing that would have made tonight's loss worse would have been if I'd paid money to see it. Too bad.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we went to the game. The outcome of the game was disappointing, but it's all just part of how it is. You never know when you'll see a great game when you're team will do something great. I went to game 3 and it was one of those games. The Jazz fought hard and got the win... i was proud of my team and how they played, and even if the Jazz lose in game 5 they played a decent series against a very good team. I hope they can get at least one more or possibly even the series, but i'm glad to be a Jazz fan. If they can make it back home for a game 6 i'll probably go to that game too.
go jazz