I still think the Jazz are capable of winning this series. Don't forget that we were in a similar situation a few years ago when the Jazz played the Rockets. We went down 0-2 and they flashed up the stat "the team that goes 2-0, wins 95% of the time." Well, these same group of players did it once, they can do it again.
Even though we didn't win the last game, it was at least close and they did have a few chances to tie it being only down 3 points with the ball.
Tonight is a huge game. If the Jazz win tonight I think they will win game 4 as well. If they lose tonight, I think it will be time for the Lakers to get out their brooms.
4 comments:
If the Jazz don't win tonight then I'M GETTING OUT MY BROOM AND I'LL TRY TO WHACK SOME SENSE AND LIFE INTO THEM!!!!
They played so much better in game 2. In fact, they won the second and fourth quarters, and tied in the third. It was just the slow start that hurt them. I hope they can even up the series here in games 3 and 4. Deron is a rockstar.
jazz win
i haven't seen Boozer play with that much determination in a long time
Post a Comment