I am proud to introduce a new game that I am really excited about. It's a little late since we're already into week 2 of college football. Here's how it's going to be: I'm going to list 10 college football games that will be played during the week. I am going to ask my three year old, Peter, who he thinks is going to win. I will set his picks to auto-post on Saturday mornings. If you guess an equal amount correct as him you will get 1 ticket. If you get more right than him you get 2 tickets. At the end of the season, I will hold a drawing with your name on as many tickets as you've won. The winner will get a piece of merchandise from the school of your choice. By that I mean like a tee-shirt or hat or something. I'm hoping to have better prizes in the future, but that's probably all I can afford at this point in time. This might be a little late to start this week, but I'm going to post it anyway and I'll post the following week earlier next week.
1. No. 22 Georgia at No. 24 South Carolina
2. No. 17 Florida St. at No. 10 Oklahoma
3. BYU at Air Force
4. UNLV at No. 20 Utah
5. Michigan at Notre Dame
6. Syracuse at Washington
7. Idaho St. at Utah State
8. Colorado St. at Nevada
9. Austin Peay at Middle Tennessee
10. Bowling Green at Tulsa
To play just leave a comment with your picks. The more weeks you try, the more likely you will be able to beat Peter's Picks. I will list my picks as well and so will Eliza, but I won't let myself or her win the drawing unless nobody else plays then I will.
12 comments:
Paul’s Picks:
1. South Carolina
2. Florida State
3. Air Force
4. Utah
5. Notre Dame
6. Syracuse
7. Utah State
8. Nevada
9. Austin Peay
10. Tulsa
Eliza's Picks:
1. South Carolina
2. Oklahoma
3. Air Force
4. Utah
5. Notre Dame
6. Washington
7. Utah State
8. Nevada
9. Austin Paey
10. Bowling Green
...maybe I should research up on the schools I know very little about, but I'm lazy... so I didn't.
1. Georgia
2. Florida State
3. BYU
4. Utah
5. Norte Dame
6. Syracuse
7. Idaho State
8. Colorado State
9. Austin Peay
10. Bowling Green
(Based upon a top secret formula)
Sounds fun!
Vince's Picks:
1. Georgia
2. Florida State
3. AIR FORCE!
4. UTAH!!
5. Notre Dame
6. Washington
7. Utah State
8. Nevada
9. Middle Tenn.
10. Tulsa
1. Georgia
2. Florida State
3. BYU
4. Utah
5. Michigan
6. Washington
7. USU
8. Colorado State
9. Austin Peay
10. Tulsa
Georgia
Oklahoma
BYU
Utah
Notre Dame
Washington
Utah State
Nevada
Middle Tennessee
Tulsa
1. Georgia
2. Oklahoma
3. BYU
4. Utah
5. Michigan
6. Washington
7. Utah State
8. Nevada
9. Austin Peay
10. Tulsa
1.Georgia
2.Oklahoma
3.Air Force
4.Utah
5.Notre Dame
6.Syracuse
7.Utah State
8.Nevada
9.Middle Tennessee
10.Tulsa
South Carolina
Oklahoma
Air force
Utah
Notre dame
Washington
Idaho state
Colorado state
Austin peay
Bowling green
Mary's Picks:
1. georgia
2. oklahoma
3. air force
4. utah
5. michigan
6. washington
7. utah state
8. nevada
9. austin peay
10. bowling green
1. Georgia
2. Oklahoma
3. Air Force
4. Utah
5. Michigan
6. Washington
7. Utah State
8. Colorado
9. Austin Peay
10. Tulsa
No more entries will be accepted after this comment, but come back next week. The docket for next Saturday will be posted on Tuesday.
Post a Comment