Well unless the Jazz become to first team in NBA history to come back from 0-3 to win, it's over. It was a frustrating game to watch, actually all three games have been, but this one was especially hard to watch and digest. They drained so many 3 pointers and the Jazz once again just made too many mistakes. In the last few minutes, I remember Korver through one out of bounds, Boozer lost two balls right at the basket, and Millsap dribbled one off his leg. Boozer also missed two free throws. And as always the ball didn't bounce our way as Matthews narrowly missed a tip-in that would have won the game. The Lakers have our number and the Jazz know it. I wouldn't be surprised if the same stuff happens tomorrow.
This will be an interesting summer for the Jazz. Will Boozer come back? What about Korver? How high will that lottery pick end up being? Do the Jazz have a chance at a top free agent player like Chris Bosh? If Boozer walks and the Jazz don't bring in another promising big guy, I think it's going to be a long season for the Jazz next year. I really think this summer could either be a domino effect leading to the building a championship caliber team in the next few years, or a domino effect that leads to D-Will leaving when his contract ends and the Jazz plummeting to the bottom of the league standings.
It's not over officially, but I'm throwing in the towel. I may watch tomorrow, but I'm frankly tired of watching the Jazz lose.
No comments:
Post a Comment