Running adventures, Utes, Jazz, and Atlanta Braves are what I like. Here is what I have to say about it all...
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Does BYU really have the 2nd longest home winning streak in the country?
I think all this talk about the TDS(Team Down South) and their supposed "2nd longest winning streak in the country" is a big farce. Their win against TCU extended it to 43 games. Well what about their loss to Michigan State? Where was that played? Oh yeah, the Energy Solutions Arena. Why? Because they strategically placed their most difficult home game of the year on a "neutral" court. If they think their home court is so tough for opponents to play in why not have played Michigan State at the Marriot Center. Last time I checked the Energy Solutions Arena is where the Utah Jazz play not the TDS. So stop playing up this home court winning streak thing. It's just going to end on Saturday February 16th when UNLV comes to town. If it doesn't end there, it will end on Wednesday February 20th when the UTES play you in cougartown. Boo to the TDS and go UTES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment