When we went to game 6 of the Houston series we saw Deron Williams take over the game. Hopefully, tonight he will play like that again. Boozer needs to have a big game, too. He hasn't scored above his 21 point per game season average yet in the playoffs. He is definitely due. I was encouraged that the Jazz should be able to score points on the Lakers after game 1, the key is stopping Kobe's supporting cast. He will probably score 30 plus points every game, but if the Jazz can stop the other guys they will have a really good chance to win.
So which will be right? My mind or my heart?
2 comments:
Man, I hear ya. I wasn't sure if Boozer was going to show up at all last night. I don't know what's going on with him -- but last night made me wonder if we should be starting Millsap. Afterall, he was the one who stepped up big against LA in the game we won (when boozer was out with an injury).
If I have to choose between being a realist and being a fan, I'm a fan all the way -- even if the odds are stacked against the Jazz.
jazz jazz jazz are going to win tomorrow night, are they
Post a Comment