My fantasy football team is in first place in my league! We are 5-1 and looking for more! Last year I finished in the middle of the pack of the league I played with some of my cousins. This year the league I'm in is with some kids from my class at school and my team is looking pretty good, I may have suffered an injury at running back, but we'll see.
Also, I listened to the Utah at Wyoming game on Saturday and I must say I am extremely disappointed with our team. I'm starting to get really nervous because here we are 7 games into the season and we still don't know what we are doing on offense. We only have one more easy game left next week against Colorado State, but actually they usually play us pretty tough so maybe I shouldn't say it's going to be an easy win. I'm still optimistic that we can get on a role next week especially since it's a home game. After that we have our bye week to get ready for New Mexico, which is always a tough game. Then we got TCU at home, San Diego St. on the road, and the TDS at home. We have a pretty favorable schedule to pull through and go perfect. So we'll see, I feel the Utes are really lucky to be ranked where they are because although they have won every game they definitely haven't dominated. I'm hoping for TCU to humble the TDS this thursday night. I feel that they take overrated to the extreme. This will be the first real test this year on the road against a really athletic defense. Go Frogs!
I'm also excited to be going to my first ever Hawks game this week with a buddy from school. They'll be playing the Suns. This will be the first time I have attended an NBA basketball game where the Jazz are not involved.
1 comment:
I don't know Paulster and the silver challis. We'll just see what happens through the rest of the year. Hopefully the Utes do well and win all games.
Nice fantasy team paul. Not even for me to poop on.. it really is quite nice
Post a Comment