Tonight I went to the Phillips Arena in downtown Atlanta for the first time. We had some pretty good seats in the upper part of the bottom bowl. It was a good game that went right down to the wire. I went with two guys from my class, Ben and Zach.
I really like to watch Steve Nash and Raja Bell of the Suns. Unfortunately, Steve Nash sprained his ankle in the second quarter, so I didn't get to see him play too much. Raja Bell had a good game, though. The arena was pretty empty, but it was still fun and worth the $5 ticket price.
The game was tied with 28 seconds left. Grant Hill of the Suns drained a mid-range jumper with 5 seconds left to give the Suns a two point lead. After a timeout, the Hawks made a good drive to the hoop, but were blocked and couldn't put up another shot.
1 comment:
Sweet action Paul. I'd like to see a game from another arena. So Belicia and i are wanting to go to a Utah Utes game, so we might go to the TCU game in November
Post a Comment