Thursday, October 16, 2008

FINALLY!

I guess the TDS wasn't livin' right this week? I've been saying all along that BYU is overrated and here's my proof: 32 to 7! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I almost like watching BYU lose as much as watching Utah win. I am so giddy right now. I was listening to KSL at halftime and the guy running the show said that even if BYU loses tonight they could still go to the BCS. What? It's over baby. BCS is out of the question now.

This makes TCU at Utah a huge game. This is madness! I think BYU fans should make a new slogan for their T-shirts for next game "sufficiently humble." Actually I hope they're humbling continues and especially against Utah.

BYU lost! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha...........Ha!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

OOoh man, I LOVE it!!

mary plus vince said...

YAY!! Go TCU!!

Vince and I are going to the Utah vs. TCU game... it will sure be a nail biter!

Anonymous said...

you were right Paul the pimp, you called it

vince said...

Finally the Cougars have been exposed as the frauds they are! What a great game!

TCU will definitely be the Utes' toughest challenge this season. After BYU's performance last night, I'm not really concerned with the likes of them.

GO UTES!! :D