Thursday, March 26, 2009

It looks like disappointment again

Last night the Jazz played the Suns. It's always an up and down game with the Suns. The Jazz would be ahead and then like 90 seconds later the Suns would be ahead. Well, the Suns were ahead when it mattered most and won the game. It made me annoyed because we just can't seem to win on the road. I honestly don't understand why it makes such a difference. The court is the same size and the hoops are all 10 feet tall. Why can we be 30 and 6 at home, but like 13 and 21 on the road. I know you can't expect to be 30 and 6 on the road, but come on. If the Jazz even had won 5 or 6 more games on the road, they would easily be in second place in the West.

It is also annoyed me because the game didn't start until 10:30 my time and whenever I stay up late just to watch them lose, it makes me wish I'd gone to bed or studied.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Ooh that irks me too!