The trading deadline is vast approaching and I really wonder now what the Jazz will do if anything at all. I think they have proven in the past several weeks how good they can really be. They've now won 8 in a row and beaten a lot of really good teams. I really don't see a deal out there where the Jazz could get better than what they've got. I said they should trade Korver, but he really could be a weapon in the playoffs when games come down to a few possessions. He made that incredible shot in the last minute of the Cavs game, so the Jazz really should keep him. If they did trade him, they should get another big guy to back up center/power forward.
I've mentioned it before, but I love the line-up of Matthews, Kirilenko, and Millsap. They play really well together and great defense. Just watch when they are out there how many blocks, steals, and hustle plays they get. Then you give it to D-Will and he'll get it to the right guy. The past few weeks have definitely been fun for Jazz fans. I hope it continues. Next up is the Clippers, how are one of those teams that always seem to beat the Jazz even if they have a bad record. So hopefully this won't be one of those times. If the Jazz win that game, they have a chance to make it 10 in a row when they play the Lakers at home. That would be interesting.
2 comments:
Bring on the Lakers
If i had to wager a guess, i'd say that the Jazz will not make a move. But i'm not really smart, its just my guess from what they've done in the past and such
Post a Comment