It's been awhile since I've done a post, that's what grad school does to you, it sucks away all of your time! A lot has happened since I lasted posted, which was when the Jazz traded away Ronnie Brewer. Poor Ronnie got injured shortly after and didn't even really play that much for Memphis.
Here we find ourselves again against the Lakers and all their arrogance. That's why they are my least favorite team in the NBA- arrogance. Their coach, their players, and a lot of their fans. Fans that are "too cool" to even wear a free tee shirt given away to put on to show unity.
But the Lakers are good. They seem to catch all the breaks when it counts and that's why I know my Jazz team is toast. My prediction is Lakers in 5. It really all depends on tonight. If the Jazz win, it will probably go longer than that, but I don't think they will. Sorry Sports Sni, I don't have the same confidence you do. I'm just not feelin' it. I will still hope and cheer that the Jazz will pull off a miracle. It has been fun to watch this year. I have been surprised by the play of Boozer and Wes Matthews, and D-Will just seems to be getting better and better! I have not been so surprised by the injuries. Kirilenko has to have worst healing capacity of anyone ever born. I wonder if he'll ever play at all, it's almost like he's too afraid to try. I guarantee D-Will has been hurting worse than him for weeks and yet he plays every game. What a waste of talent. Sorry people, but there is no heart in there. I think he likes to play basketball and I think he likes his teammates, he just lacks the will to win. That's what Jordan had and Kobe has it too. I think D-Will has it, but until a few other great talents like Kirilenko share it with him the Jazz just can't win it all. But hey, I'm just like all the sports writers and "talking heads" that say that the Jazz have no chance, I guess the difference between me and them is that I want to be wrong.
2 comments:
I do agree about Kirilenko. I don't think he has the heart and desire to win that some have. He does just seem to enjoy playing the game, but not really care all that much. Problem is, the Jazz need him bad. At times during this season i saw a Jazz team that was just about unstoppable. Kirilenko is a part of this team, and they can't do the same things without him. When he does play, i think he feeds of the desire of his other teammates and gets going because of others.
Its just too bad he's not been in, because we need him.
Welcome back to blogging grad school man
Post a Comment